Is cooking dinner every night a total pain in the butt?
Kick cooking drama to the curb and feel better than you have in years.
I have one passion in life: to make fast, healthy, delicious dinners a reality in your life. I know you’re crazy busy, and in our nonstop world the desire to cook falls apart at the end of the day. Time and energy are in short supply. I get it. I feel it, too.
Let me guess – do you:
- Have a tough time coming up with new ideas for dinner?
- Eat the same five things over and over?
- Order out or eat prepared foods more often than you’d like?
- Struggle with picky eaters at your table?
- Get frustrated by cooking failures and bunk recipes?
- Feel like the joy of cooking has completely disappeared for you? (or never existed to begin with?)
- Just want to collapse on the couch at the end of the day with a glass of wine?
Cooking doesn’t have to feel like a full contact sport. I started Fearless Fresh as a place to help you tame your kitchen and get cooking under control, to make dinnertime the best part of your day and not the final sprint in a mad dash to the finish line. Ugh.
It all starts with my free PDF e-book, Sad to Fab: Five Foods to Get You Feeling Great. A mini-meal plan in itself, Sad to Fab contains five easy, feel-good recipes for your perfect day. Inside you’ll find:
- Five fast, easy recipes that take minimal time but pack maximum flavor
- Tips on how a few simple ingredients can make a huge impact on your health
- One dish for each meal of the day, getting you from breakfast through dinner in no time at all
- There’s even a simple, delicious dessert that won’t leave you feeling gross!
- And let’s not forget about the gorgeous photographs. What’s a cookbook without bright, colorful food photos?
All this is my gift to you, just for joining me on this fearless, fresh journey. Because my goal is to turn you into a total kitchen ninja. I’ve got your back, big time.
Get Your Free Copy of Sad to Fab
It’s really easy to jump in. Just click here or fill out the form below to join my newsletter and get your free copy of the ebook, along with weekly recipes and tips for making your cooking life easier.
Once you sign up, check your inbox for an email with a confirmation link. Click that and you’ll have your free PDF ebook within a few minutes. If you have any questions or difficulties, send me an email. I’ll take care of you!
A note on privacy: I’m committed to ensuring that your personal details are secure. I will never share your information, sell your email address, or contact you with superfluous garbage. Your contact information will remain secure, under lock and key. I promise!
“Stephanie is a great teacher. She’s empathic, knows how to take it slow, and is a great cook to boot! Fearless Fresh has really helped me to be less stressed out in the kitchen, and now I’m eating way better than I was.” –Karen V., Seattle.